عنوان مقاله [English]
نویسندگان [English]چکیده [English]
Aiming to evaluate the wind power changes in Esfehan Province, wind speed variability of Esfehan and Kashan synoptic stations which have more than 40 years records, have been studied. Observation data on wind speed and wind direction in Esfehan station for period 2005-1961 and in Kashan station for 2005-1966 periods have been analyzed. Linear trend of annual mean wind speed for long term period with rate of 0.29 and 0.1 m/s per decade, for Esfehan and Kashan stations respectively, is assessed acceptable at the significant level of 0.05. By using Kruskal-Wallis statistical test, significance jump in decadal means of those time series has been issued. Comparing of mean wind speed for each of 12 months of the year and also different times of a day in two periods (long-term and 1992-2005), has shown a significant reduction of wind speed and thus the amount of energy for the long-term stations above. Changes in the distribution of wind speed and wind direction in terms of different time scales, also has been issued. For example, it can be pointed to reduction of wind speed in eastern South West (90 to 240 degrees) respect to the other directions and reduction of wind speed between 00:30 P.M. and 00:30 A.M. respect to other times of day in Esfehan
1. Asrar, G. and E. T., Kanemasu, 1983, Estimating Thermal Diffusivity near the Soil Surface Using Laplace Transform: Uniform Initial Conditions, Soil. Sci. Soc. Am. J. Vol. 47, 397-401.
2. Bachmann, J., R., Horton, T., Ren and R., van der Ploeg, 2001, Comparison of the Thermal Properties of Four Wettable and Four Water-repellent Soils, Soil Sci. Soc. Am. J. 65:1675-1679.
3. De Vries, D. A., 1975, Heat Transfer in Soils, In "Heat and Mass Transfer in the Biospher", pp. 5-28, Scripta Book Co., Washington, D.C.
4. Gerald, Curtis, F. and O., Patrick, Wheatley, 1989, Applied Numerical Analysis. Publisher: Addison-Wesley.
5. Hillel, D., 1980, Fundamental of Soil Physics, Academic Press, INC. PP. 287-317.
6. Horton, R., P.J., Wierenga and D.R., Nielsen, 1983, Evalution of Methods for Determining the Apparent Thermal Diffusivity of Soil Near the Surface, Soil Sci. Am. J. 47:25-32.
7. Lipiec, J., B., Usowicz, A., Ferrero, 2007, Impact of Soil Compaction and Wetness on Thermal Properties of Sloping Vineyard Soil, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 50:3837-3847.
8. Nerpin, S. V. and A. F., Chudnovskii, 1967, Physics of the Soil, Keter Press, Jerusalem.
9. Rogerio, C., Elimoel, A., Elias and Quirijn de Jong van Lier, 2004, Testing a Finite-difference Model for Soil Heat Transfer by Comparing Numerical and Analytical Solutions, Environmental Modelling & Software 19: 495–506.
10. Van Wijk, W. R., 1963, Physics of Plant Environment, North Holland Publishing Co., Amsterdam.
11. Wierenga, P. J., D. R., Nielsen, R.M., Hagan, 1969, Therma Properties of a Soil Based upon Field and Laboratory Measurements, Soil. Sci. Soc. Am. Proc. Vol. 33, 354-360.
12. Zhang, T. T. E., Osterkamp, 1995, Considerations in Determining Thermal Diffusivity from Temperature Time Series Using Finite Difference Methods, Cold Regions Science and Technology, 23: 333-341.